Burnaby School District’s Code of Conduct has been established to maintain a safe, caring and healthy learning environment. To read more click here
We in the Glenwood Elementary School community treat each other with respect and courtesy in order to promote a safe and positive learning environment. We uphold the following:
- I have the RIGHT to learn.
- It is my RESPONSIBILITY to listen to instructions, work to the best of my ability, and ask for assistance if I have a question or concern.
- I have the RIGHT to hear and be heard.
- It is my RESPONSIBILITY to help others hear and be heard.
- I have the RIGHT to be respected.
- It is my RESPONSIBILITY to respect other people’s feelings.
- I have the RIGHT to be safe.
- It is my RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that I do not threaten or physically harm others.
- I have the RIGHT to to privacy and my own personal space.
- It is my RESPONSIBILITY to respect the privacy and property of others.
When the conduct of a member of the Glenwood Elementary School community is not consistent with this code, appropriate consequences in the form of disciplinary intervention will take place.